Balsam Peru Oil Manufacturer, Exporter & Wholesale Supplier in Pure and Natural Form
BALSAM literally means a aromatic gelatinous effusion from the various herbs or tress. BALSAM of Peru is a resin derived or extracted from the tree MYROXYLON belonging to fabaceae family. Mainly cultivated in central and southern Latin American countries.
Balsam Peru ESSENTIAL OIL
STACKING: - As one of the leading essential oil manufacturers, in the process of obtaining oil, the first step to collect resin by searing V-shaped cutson the bark of the trunk of the tree Myroxylon balsamum var. pereirae. In order to counter this attack or to heal the abrasion on the tree, it exudes the aromatic resin, which is called Balsam of Peru.
Its oil cannot be steam-distilled from the resin because of its very high boiling point. Rather it is co-distilled from the resin. The oil is a pale-brown, bit viscous in nature. It has sweet and bitter and has a lasting odor similar to cinnamon and vanilla. As a leading manufacturer of Balsam Peru essential oil, we ensure the greatest purity and quality while producing it, and if you want to shop online Balsam Peru oil in bulk, please visit Shiva Exports India.
CHEMICAL CONSTITUENTS:- The Primary constituents of essential oil are cinnamein, cinnamic acid, vanillin. It also has benzyl benzoate, benzyl cinnamate. Some other chemicals are farnesol n-nerolidol.
USES of Balsam Peru Oil:-
CURE FOR Hemorrhoids:- As Balsam Peru Oil exporters, we realise the importance of this essential oil. It is used in making various ointments for the treatment of Hemorrhoids. It is also a basic component in various Suppository drugs.
ANTIMICROBIAL:-It is used in various medicines for treatment in scabies and various skin diseases like eczema, Prurigo nodularis. It kill downs the mice acarus and its eggs that's why it is a primary ingredient of sulphur ointment of acute eczema.
COSMETIC INDUSTRY:-due to the presence of various aromatic chemicals like cinnamon, vanillin it is the primary choice for making perfumes and toiletries. It is used in many ointments, lipsticks, deodorants, sunscreens and lotions. So, if you're trying to buy wholesale Balsam Peru Oil at a reasonable price for usage in cosmetic businesses, contact us, as one of the top Balsam Peru oil suppliers.
FOOD industry:-Benzoic acid in its oil is the main reason for it to be popular in food industry. It is used as preservative in Alcoholic beverages ,Gelatins, puddings ,Baked goods ,Hard candy Chewing gum ,Non-alcoholic beverages, Confection, frosting and frozen diary. Furthermore, being an exporter of Balsam Peru Oil, we are aware of the food industry's growing need for wholesale Balsam Peru Oil for use in culinary applications.
Balsam Peru Oil
If you're looking for quality essential oil, you'll want to try Balsam Peru Oil. This oil is commonly used in cooking and has many health benefits. It has a complex chemical makeup, but the benefits go beyond its flavour. For example, it has antibacterial properties and may also kill the tiny insects that cause scabies. Furthermore, it can promote the growth of new skin cells. With its numerous applications, the usage of this essential oil is growing, and if you need a to buy large quantity of Balsam Peru Oil for use in cosmetics, skincare, fragrances, and other industries, contact Shiva Exports India, one of the best wholesale Balsam Peru oil producers and suppliers from India, and exporters for different other countries.
Balsam Peru Oil in Aromatherapy
The scent of Balsam in Peru is rich and energizing. It can help you cope with everyday stressors and maintain a positive mood. Its sweet, balsamic aroma is almost vanilla-like. It blends well with many diffuser blends. It is used to treat eczema and has an overall balancing effect on the body.
Health benefits of Balsam Peru Oil
There are a few benefits of using Balsam of Peru oil. It is effective in enhancing the immune system, reducing inflammation and promoting the body's defence mechanisms. It is also known to inhibit the growth of cancer cells and prevent long-term diseases.
Balsam Peru Oil Contains Cinnamic Acid
Known for its cinnamon-like aroma, the balsam of Peru, also known as Myroxylon balsamum pereirae, is harvested from Central American trees. It is commonly used in fragrances and flavours. It contains cinnamic acid and several other compounds similar to cinnamon. These compounds include cinnamin, benzoyl benzoate, vanillin, and nerodilol. Because of its beneficial properties, Balsam Peru Oil is required in large quantities by perfumery and flavour industry.
Balsam Peru Oil Soothes Sore Muscles
The oil from the Balsam of Peru tree is known for its multipurpose uses. It soothes sore muscles and skin irritations and is known to have antibacterial properties. It is an excellent addition to skincare products and is sometimes used in aromatherapy. Its earthy scent relaxes the body and mind. As a wholesale supplier of Balsam Peru Oil, we understand that this oil can be used in a multitude of industries to generate really helpful commodities that benefit the human body.
Balsam Peru Oil Relieves Aches and Pains
Relieves aches and pains by increasing blood flow. It also has bactericidal and antimicrobial properties. A combination of balsam Peru and castor oil may help to treat bed sores and skin ulcers. This mixture also helps to relieve pain caused by skin ulcers. The combination may be helpful for other conditions. If you are looking to buy online Balsam Peru oil in bulk quantity, contact Shiva Exports India.
Balsam Peru Oil Balances Mood
The soothing properties of Balsam of Peru help you to manage daily stressors. Its rich, balsamic aroma is almost vanilla-like, and it pairs well with many diffuser blends. It is also an excellent choice for aromatherapy. Balsam of Peru can be used for a variety of skin and aromatherapy benefits, from improving sleep to relieving depression. We as Balsam Peru oil manufacturers acknowledge the advantages of quality standards in this essential oil and make certain that our products match these demands.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )