Citrullus lanatus is a climbing plant which has herbaceous, compact and plump stems reaching up to the length of 3 m long. The fruit is in of semi-globular shape up to 2m in diameter belonging to Cucurbitaceae family.
Appearance: light yellow
Acid Value: 2.37
Saponification value: 183
Iodine value: 121
Specific gravity: nearly 1
Refractive index: 1.50
The oil is extracted from the dried seeds by the Cold Expeller Pressed method.
Its main constituents of essential unsaturated fatty acid are linoleic, oleic, stearic and palmitic acid
Anti inflammation–This oil is rich in the amino acids like arginine, lysine and glutamic acids. These acids play essential role in calcium absorption and development of collagen and connective tissues in the body. They also help to maintain the body metabolism and immune system.
This oil is rich in magnesium ,this nutrient is required to supplement the functioning of various body activities like cardio-vascular , blood pressure, energy metabolism and protein synthesis'. It also burns down the carbohydrate at faster rate, thus reducing the chance of hypertension.
For a healthy digestive system and as a precaution from the gastric diseases, vitamin B is essential. Various type of vitamin B like niacin, folate, thiamine, riboflavin and panthothenic acids are found in watermelon seed oil. These are also essential in sustaining the good working of the nervous system.
The watermelon seed oil is a wonderful moisturizing agent. It is used in the formation of various oils and creams. The toxins that are harmful for skin are countered by the fatty acids present in this oil. It keeps the skin glowing and elastic.
This oil is the rich source of a pigment called melanin, which is found in the various hair treatment shampoos and creams. It maintains the hair color and the condition of the scalp.
This oil is the consistent source of Iron, which is required to make hemoglobin and myoglobin. It is also being required to assist and store oxygen in cell tissue and also keeps the liver healthy.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )