The various synonyms for this plant are Arnica Montana, mountain tobacco and leopard's bane. It is an ELEGANT woodland perennial plant, which belongs to the asteraceae family .It is primarily native to the Central Europe and the western United States. The plant basically grows up to the height of 3 feet with yellowish orange flowers.
OIL The oil is yellow-orange to greenish-blue in color and is light in texture and apparently light in texture and has no odor.
Extraction The oil is extracted from the steam distillation of the dried flowers. The chemical extraction called supercritical fluid extraction with natural carbon dioxide is also used to obtain the oil.
Geranyl linalool is the main component of this oil.Other constituents of the oil are α-Thujene ,n-Undecane , Humulene epoxide ,n-Nonanal , Nonanol epi-α-Muurolol ,trans-β-Terpineol ,α-Cadinol α-Bisabolol,Terpinen-4-ol , Amorpha-4,9-dien-2-ol and Myrtenal.
Anti-inflammatory:-It stimulates the white blood cell circulation thus elevates the healing process of tissue injury. It is a natural pain reliever because of the compound sesquiterpene lactones, primarily helenalin present in it. Various other pain related problems like sprains, soft-tissue injury, stiffness, cramps and hematomas.
Homeopathy: It is widely used in this field to make various liquid medicines to treat various hair and scalp related problems. It rejuvenates the hair sclap by elevating blood circulation and hair follicles. The graying and dandruff problems are easily countered using this oil.
Beverage industry:-It is used to mask the bad smell of various chemicals used in the production of various beverages. It is a natural edible fragrance agent that covers for the pungent smell of tannins .It is used in soft drinks tea and various liqueurs.
Diabetic neuropathy: - It is used to ease the pain caused by damaged nerves. In diabetics generally nerves severely got damaged, that is why it is recommended to massage this oil on the affected area. It essentially diffuses the fluids from the nerve damaged tissues.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )