Polianthes tuberose is a native plant of Mexico. It is a night blooming plant. Commonly known as tuberose, this plant in Greek means 'many flowers'. This perennial plant grows up to the length of 45 cm. It produces cluster of fragrant waxy white flowers. The leaves are long and bright green in color huddled at the base of the plant. Tuberose is also cultivated in France, Morocco, India as well as Egypt.
Tuberose oil is mainly spicy and heavy with sweet fragrance to its credit. It is honey-like and has narcotic undertones. It is golden orange in color and is almost solid at room temperature. It blends well with warm water. This oil blends nicely with carnation, jasmine, peru balsam, rose otto, Ylang Ylang, gardenia, violet, etc.
The extraction process of Tuberose oil is also similar to other natural oil. It is extracted through solvent extraction process. There is another alternative method of extraction and that is Enfleurage, the ancient way of extraction using palm oil & organic cane sugar alcohol. Often the extraction process involves a chemical process that makes it cheaper.
Tuberose oil comprises of methyl benzoate, menthyl anthanilate, nerol, farnesol, benzyl butyric acid eugenol and geranoil.
Medicinal use:- Tuberose oil is good for sedating inflammation that particularly pertains to nervous and respiratory system. However, it is essential to use tuberose oil in proper dilution. This also helps cure erectile dysfunction and impotency. It helps increase the circulation of blood.
Cosmetic use:- Tuberose oil is ideal for deodorant. It is ideal for humid areas as it helps remove body odor.
Therapeutic use:-This oil extracted from tuberose helps release tension and warms organs of the body. It helps relax mind and body at the same time. It behaves as an aphrodisiac and creates an air of love around with its strong floral aroma.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )