Credit Card system is workig. PayPal is also working with offline email "pay with paypal button".Please submit order with any offline payment mode (Puchase Order / Bank Deposite). We will process unpaid orders. Use wise.com / Bank transfer preffered
Crocus Sativus, commonly known as Saffron, is a perennial plant which grows up-to 20-30 cm. It bears a maximum of four flowers. Each of these blossoms are gifted with three detailed crimson stigmas, which form at the distal end of the carpel. The dried stigmas, along with styles and stalks, are immensely used as colouring and seasoning agents. Native to Greece and South West Asia, Saffron is mostly harvested in Greece and Iran. Most of the areas where saffron is cultivated are dry, with scanty rainfalls, thus requiring irrigation. But, nonetheless, Saffron plant survives any kind of extremity in climatic conditions.
Saffron gives way to a spicy oil, which has a woody, hay like composition. Being an antioxidant, the oil has immense value. Moreover, the extract is anti-carcinogenic, anti-mitagenic, and immunomodulating. All these qualities make saffron oil a highly valuable product.
Alcohol extraction, being a recently invented process, is used extensively to extract oil from Saffron. A solid content with higher solubility, and a greater level of the compounds we need can be extracted through the aforementioned process. This makes Alcohol extraction a much more viable method than conventional methods.
The composition of Saffron oil is as follows
Non-nitrogenous substances ( 40.0 units)
Polypeptides (11.0–13.0 units)
Carbohydrates (12.0–15.0 units)
Minerals (1.0–1.5 units)
Water (9.0–14.0 units)
Cellulose (4.0–7.0 units)
Lipids (3.0–8.0 units)
Minerals (1.0–1.5 units)
Household Uses: The aroma of saffron increases the value of any food that you cook. The flavour of any dish is heightened by the addition of a pinch of saffron extract. Saffron is a favourite for European traders, who had been ardent fans of the flavour of saffron from antiquity till date.
Medicinal Uses: Problems of the heart find cure in saffron extracts. Moreover, Saffron can also be used for curing acne, arthritis, asthma, sore throat, dyspepsia etc. If you are suffering from severe depression problems, saffron extract can act as a medicine in your benefit.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )