Credit Card system is working. PayPal is also working with offline email "pay with paypal button".Please submit order with any offline payment mode (Puchase Order / Bank Deposit). We will process unpaid orders. Use wise.com / Bank transfer preffered
Ylang Ylang Oil Madagascar is an essential oil that is produced from the Ylang Ylang flower and it is highly valued for its wonderful properties that make it an obvious choice for perfumers all over the world.
About Ylang Ylang: The botanical name of Ylang Ylang is Cananga Odorata, and there are two sub species of this plant. The Ylang Ylang that is grown in Madagascar is of the forma Genuina. The Ylang Ylang was introduced to Madagascar from Asia under the initiative of some missionaries called the White Fathers and this was in the early twentieth century. The flower is six petalled and looks like a sea star and greenish and turns yellow when ready for harvesting. Madagascar and Comoros are the world's leading sources of Ylang Ylang Essential Oil.
Ylang Ylang Oil Madagascar: Ylang Ylang has different grades and Madagascar mainly produces three of these. Ylang Ylang Madagascar oil has a floral Jasmine aroma and it is produced by steam distillation in mainly copper distilleries which are to be found in Nosy Be in Madagascar. Its floral scent makes it a preferred choice for perfumery and aromatherapy. It blends well with other essential oils.
Use of Ylang Ylang Oil Madagascar
1. Ylang Ylang Oil Madagascar is wonderful for relieving high blood pressure.
2. The oil is effective in the treatment of certains dermatological conditions such as eczema and scabies.
3. Ylang Ylang Oil Madagascar is well known for its ability to normalize sebum secretions and helps give skin its healthy form back.
4. The oil is an aphrodisiac because it has gynaecological relaxation properties which help against impotence and frigidity.
Perfumers use Ylang Ylang Oil Madagascar for oriental or floral themed perfumes.
It is widely used in hair products because application of the oil stimulates hair growth.
The oil is used as a flavouring ingredient in the food industry, and in Madagascar it is a common flavouring for ice cream.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )