Credit Card system is workig. PayPal is also working with offline email "pay with paypal button".Please submit order with any offline payment mode (Puchase Order / Bank Deposite). We will process unpaid orders. Use wise.com / Bank transfer preffered
Thyme Oil White is an essential oil made by re-distilling the Red Thyme oil and even though it is widely used in the culinary arts, the medicinal value of this oil is very high. Thyme is considered to be the superstar of the herb garden because one of its important roles is that it is an antidote for poison and prevents diseases brought by plagues.
About Thyme: Thyme is indigenous to Southern Europe and is a perennial herb that has been used since the time of the Romans and Greeks who believed not only in its curative and culinary benefits but also attached spiritual significance to the plant. The scientific name is Thymus Vulgaris.
Thyme Oil White: Thyme Oil White is a pale yellow essential oil that contains Thymol which is a strong a antiseptic. It has a pleasant aroma and pungent taste and it blends well with other oils.
Use of Thyme Oil White
1. The antimicrobial properties of Thyme make it effective in inhibiting the growth of bacteria, fungi and viruses.
2. This oil boosts blood circulation, making it easy for nutrients and oxygen to be delivered to the body.
3. The oil has anti inflammatory properties that make it effective in the treatment of rheumatism, sore muscles, sciatica, arthritis and gout.
4. Thyme Oil metabolizes the body and tones up the circulatory system, nervous system, muscles and skin.
5. It is one of the essential oils that is very beneficial to the heart because it relaxes the arteries and veins and strengthens the cardiac muscles and tones up the heart.
6. The expectorant properties in Thyme oil make it an effective remedy in clearing the lungs and throat of phlegm and is commonly used in lozenges and cough drops.
7. A very effective mouthwash and widely used in toothpastes because it reduces plaque formation and gingivitis.
8. Thyme oil is also effective in the management of Alzheimer's disease and is useful in the treatment of pulmonary, urinary and intestinal infections.
9. Thyme oil has anti depressant properties and is a memory booster and helps to increase concentration.
10. Thyme oil helps in weight reduction and also improves digestion while providing relief from excess gas.
Because of its pleasant aroma that blends well with other herbs and oils, Thyme oil is extensively used in preparation of soaps, detergents and perfumes and toothpastes.
Widely used as a flavouring agent for sauces, stews, roasts and soups.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )