Credit Card system is workig. PayPal is also working with offline email "pay with paypal button".Please submit order with any offline payment mode (Puchase Order / Bank Deposite). We will process unpaid orders. Use wise.com / Bank transfer preffered
Sandalwood is collected from mature tree wood using steam distillation. Because it contains 88 percent santalol, this oil has a wide range of health benefits. It has anticancer, immunological stimulant, antiseptic, antiviral, astringent, sedative, aphrodisiac, tonic, and antidepressant properties. This oil is regarded as one of the most contaminated essential oils.
About Sandalwood: Santalum album is the scientific name for the sandalwood tree, which belongs to the Santalaceae category. This tree can reach a height of 30 feet and matures after thirty to sixty years of waiting.
Sandalwood oil: Sandalwood oil is derived from a sandalwood tree, which produces more oil as it ages. The major components of this oil are Beta Santatol, Santalenes, and Santyl Acetate. Furthermore, it is utilised to enhance the scent of a variety of industrial commodities.
Uses of Sandalwood oil:
Medicinal Purpose of Sandalwood Oil:
1. Sandalwood oil is antimicrobial and can be applied both orally and externally. This also aids in the prevention of infection in wounds and ulcers. It also works well against bacteria and viruses.
2. This oil has anti-inflammatory characteristics that help to remove redness and inflammation from the affected area. It also helps ease inflammation caused by infections and other problems with the digestive, circulatory, and nervous systems.
3. Astringent: The oil could also be used to tighten and strengthen the muscles, gums and skin.
4. The oil has aphrodisiac properties and can be used to cure headaches and migraine.
5. This oil can also be used to care for your skin. It hydrated dry and damaged skin and also functions as an anti-aging agent, which is beneficial for maturing skin tissues. It is found in skin care creams and lotions.
Sandalwood Oil Use in the Kitchen:
It is used to flavour beverages and meals, in addition to being utilised for therapy and cosmetics.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )