Peppermint oil is extracted from a peppermint plant which is well-known all over the world because of its variety of uses for medicinal uses down to its uses as an ingredient of different products. This oil is traditionally used as a dietary supplement and remedy for skin diseases. The oil is known for its digestive, antiseptic, anti-fugal, antispasmodic and antidepressant properties. And, Shiva Exports India is a renowned Peppermint oil manufacturer, supplying high-quality Peppermint oil in large quantities to a variety of sectors that utilise this essential oil in their products.
Peppermint is recognized as the world's oldest medicine that has multiples of health benefits. It is native in North America and Europe. The aroma of this plant is intense, fresh, and minty. This plant's botanical name is Mentha pipertita, and it is a member of the Labiatae family. Furthermore, as exporters of Peppermint oil, this oil is manufactured under strict supervision to maintain the highest possible quality.
This oil is obtained from the leaves of the peppermint plant. The oil is commonly used as a remedy for some pains. It can also be blended together with several essential oils like rosemary, lemon, eucalyptus and marjoram which has common characteristics such freshly aroma. As one of the leading manufacturers of Peppermint oil, we understand the importance of quality and purity in this essential oil and make certain that our products exceed these standards.
Uses of Peppermint oil:
Peppermint Oil Medicinal Purpose:
1. Peppermint oil is rich in digestive properties that aid in the treatment of gastrointestinal issues such as colon spasms, indigestion, and irritable bowel syndrome. The oil is really useful to individuals who seem to have a somewhat less appetite. The oil is used as a health supplement and as a treatment for illnesses such as diarrhoea, morning sickness, vomiting, and nausea. If you want to buy online Peppermint oil in large quantities for medicinal purpose contact Shiva Exports India.
2. Aromatherapy oil is useful in reducing tension, pain, worry, and sadness. It is also effective for brain functioning. It can also help with discomfort from headaches and muscles.
3. This oil is also beneficial to the respiratory system. According to certain research, this oil is helpful in combating tuberculosis and lowering the chance of contracting the disease. Furthermore, this oil is quite efficient as a cold and flu cure. Visit us for more information about Peppermint oil wholesale supplier.
4. Peppermint oil is beneficial in the treatment of several skin conditions. It can be used as an ointment externally. Additionally, this oil is excellent to tooth health because it could be used as a mouthwash or an astringent to avoid bad odor. With its diverse applications, the use of this essential oil is increasing, and if you need a bulk supply of Peppermint oil for use in skincare, oral care, perfumes, and other sectors, contact Shiva Exports India.
Peppermint Oil Culinary Use:
Peppermint oil has many medicinal uses. In addition, it can be used as well as a component in some products like shampoo, toothpaste, tea, cigarettes, ice cream and chewing gum because of its menthol. Furthermore, this oil is also used as a flavoring in some dishes. Additionally, as a Peppermint oil exporter we ensure that our customers receive the purest and finest grade oil possible. Furthermore, we are one of the largest and highest-quality suppliers of Peppermint oil to a variety of industries.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )