Patchouli Oil Manufacturer, Wholesale Supplier and Exporter to Buy in Pure and 100% Natural Form
Steam distillation is used to recover Patchouli oil from the leaflets of the Patchouli plant. The oil is well-known for its wide range of applications, which include medicinal, aesthetic, and cooking uses. It possesses antibacterial, antiviral, deodorant, antifungal, tonic, antiphlogistic, aphrodisiac, cytophylactic, cicatrisant, insecticide, and sedative effects.
About Patchouli: Patchouli is a plant that belongs to the Labiatae family and is native to Southeast Asia. Pogostemon Cablin or Pogostemon Patchouli is the botanical name for this plant. This plant is widely grown in islands such as India, Philippines, Malaysia, and China.
Patchouli oil: Patchouli oil is derived from the leaves of the patchouli plant. Other essential oils that can be mixed with this oil include myrrh, geranium, bergamot, and lavender. It's also utilised in perfumes and cosmetics for its sweet fragrance, which is good for both women and men.
Uses of Patchouli oil:
Patchouli Oil Medicinal Purpose:
1. Patchouli oil is being used as an insect repellent for several years. It was often used to repel insects out from clothing.
2. The oil may be used to treat a variety of skin conditions, including cracked skin, lines, pimples, dermatitis, and eczema. It contains anti-aging qualities that helps in keeping the skin looking young and fit. It also aids in the clearance of scarring and markings.
3. It's also utilised in aromatherapy, which can aid with tension, anxiety, and sadness. It also aids in the relaxation of the thoughts and emotions.
4. It also possesses antiviral, antifungal, and antibacterial properties, which assist to defend the body against fungus, bacteria, and virus.
5. Aphrodisiac: The oil has this characteristic, which assists in the treatment of sexual issues such as libido loss, sexual anxiety, impotency, and frigidity. It also aids in the stimulation of sexual hormones, which increases both men's and women's desire for sex.
Culinary Use of Patchouli Oil:
It is used in cooking as well as medicinal and cosmetics. It is used in cooking as a flavoring.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )