Orange Sweet Oil
Manufacturer, Supplier and Wholesale Exporter of Orange Sweet Oil.
Contact us for Wholesale/Bulk Inquiry
Orange Sweet Oil
Buy Orange Sweet Oil
Orange oil is produced from the peel of the orange fruit as a byproduct in the production of orange juice. The method used to extract the oil is the cold press method. It is a sweet smelling oil that has multiple uses.
The orange fruit is of the species Citrus Sinensis and grows very well in many parts of the world but the leading producers of oranges are Brazil and United States of America, making up 85% of all oranges produced in the world.
Orange oil naturally has a sweet smelling fragrance that makes it the preferred choice in the production of many cosmetic products, and the taste makes it useful as a flavouring in the confectionary industry. In the pharmaceutical industry orange oil is used to flavor medication especially for children and make it tolerable to take. It blends well with other essential oils for more effective results.
Use of Orange Oil
1. Orange oil is an anti inflammatory used both internally and externally to reduce irritation and pain caused by different conditions such as allergies, side effects of antibiotics, ingestion of toxic substances and narcotics and fevers.
2. Because it has antidepressant properties it is used widely in aromatherapy to help curb anxiety and other mental disorders as it promotes relaxation and lifts the mood. Orange oil has been known to alleviate anger, anxiety and depression.
3. Many antispasmodic treatments have Orange oil as one of the ingredients and is very effective in relaxing muscles and nervous spasms.
4. Orange oil had diuretic properties and helps in flushing toxins out of the body, and acts as an antiseptic to inhibit microbial growth. Used in the prevention of septic infections and tetanus.
5. Orange oil promotes the secretion of necessary bodily fluids such as menstruation, lactation, hormones, enzymes and digestive juices.
6. Used in creams and lotions it helps curb acne and dermatitis and gives a person healthy, smooth and glamorous skin.
The sweet fragrance produced by Orange oil makes it widely used in household cleaning agents, as well as perfumes, soaps, creams and lotions. Used in making sprays and perfumes.
Orange oil is used in the preparation of concentrates for beverages, and is also used in the making of confectionary and biscuits and chocolates.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )