Laurel Berry Oil
Manufacturer, Supplier and Wholesale Exporter of Laurel Berry Oil.
Contact us for Wholesale/Bulk Inquiry
Laurel Berry Oil
Buy Laurel Berry Oil
Laurel Berry Oil
Laurus nobilis, is a shrub that is native to the Mediterranean, particularly Greece and Turkey. Bay Laurel has been prized throughout history for its aromatic and nutritive leaves and berries. In Greek culture, Bay Laurel is used to create beautiful, aromatic wreaths that represent and symbolize success, strength and victory.
Laurel Berry Oil is a specialty vegetable oil that is produced from the berries and seeds of Bay Laurel. Laurel Berry Oil should not be confused with Laurel Leaf Essential Oil that is steam distilled from the leaves of the plant.
Our Laurel Berry Oil is produced through a time-honored, traditional process of boiling Laurel berries until the seeds and pulp separate. The nutritive oil then floats to the top of the water and is carefully collected and packaged to maintain the purity, freshness and properties of this traditionally produced, nutritive oil.Because Laurel Berry Oil is abundant in beneficial unsaponifiable components, the oil is thicker, opaque and more aromatic than most commercially available vegetable oils.
Laurel Berry Oil has a long history of being used topically to care for numerous physical and skin concerns. It is especially soothing and is known for its ability to moisturize and support severely dry, flaky skin, sensitive skin conditions and other problematic skin issues. It is also remarkably helpful in soothing dry, irritated scalp conditions and for moisturizing dry, brittle hair. It is a cleansing, protective oil that is gentle on the skin.
For centuries, Laurel Berry Oil has been most widely used to produce traditional Aleppo soap, a very gentle yet highly cleansing soap that some prefer to use in place of commercial anti-bacterial soaps. The soap is thought to be named after Aleppo, Syria, the city that the soap may have been first created. Aleppo soap is a highly beneficial soap that can be used for all skin types.
- Pale to Olive Green Hue
- Characteristic Laurel Aroma
- Thick Viscosity
- See Spec Sheet for Fatty Acid Composition
Laurel Berry Oil is Perfectly Suited for the Following Personal Care Applications:
- Skin Care
- Hair Care
- Nail Care
INCI: Laurus Nobilis (Laurel) Oil
Extraction Method: Please see description
Typical Shelf Life*: 2 Years
Saponification Value (mg KOH/g oil): 198 - 206
SAP Multiplier for NaOH: 0.144
SAP Multiplier for KOH: 0.202
*Typical Shelf Life begins on the date of manufacture and is defined as the typical shelf life of an ingredient when it is stored and handled properly. The Typical Shelf Life is offered as a general guideline. It should not be considered to be an expiration date. Many ingredients are usable beyond the stated date, especially when stored and handled very carefully.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )