The jasmine auriculatum is a flowering plant native to North India that grows well in warm temperate climates.
It belongs to the olive family of plants. The beautiful white flowers are also called the lotus blossom and which have a pleasing fragrance. It grows on a woody shrub which is normally no more than 2 meters high. It is considered to be a scared flower and is used accordingly in Hindu religious ceremonies. It is known to have been used in the religious practices of the ancient Egyptians as well. Shiva Exports India is a know Jasmine Absolute exporter, and if you want to buy Jasmine Absolute in large quantities contact us at https://www.shivaexportsindia.com/
Jasmine Absolute Oil
We as manufacturer of Jasmine absolute oil know that this Jasmine absolute oil is dark brown to yellowish brown in color. It mixes well with geranium, bergamot, rose, and orange essential oil.
Jasmine Absolute Extraction
As a bulk quantity Jasmine Absolute manufacturer, this oil is extracted through the solvent extraction method. The concrete extracted by this method is then turned into an absolute by separation with alcohol. We as Jasmine Absolute supplier know the importance of quality and purity when providing these essential oils and absolutes to our valued customers.
Chemical Composition of Jasmine Absolute
There are more than 100 chemical components of jasmine absolute oil however few of its main components are
Uses of Jasmine Absolute Oil
The jasmine absolute oil has many uses; it's a great anti depressant, anti inflammatory and anti pyretic. Due to its anti inflammatory properties it can be used to treat minor cuts or wounds which heal immediately from a few applications only. It also keeps injuries from being infected. As wholesale supplier of Jasmine Absolute, we ensure that we provide the highest quality jasmine absolutes to our valuable clients.
Due to its alluring and musky aroma it is also a well known aphrodisiac and can be used to treat a low libido. It also helps in getting rid of any sort of mental stress and anxiety. It's great for people suffering from nervous ailments because it has a soothing and calming effect.
On the other hand it is also used by aroma therapists for treating
Abdominal problems like distention
Helps relieve the pain from sprains and fractures
Can also reduce the swelling of eyes
Jasmine absolute is also a staple ingredient in many perfumes and is used in a number of aromatic products like skin cream, lotions, soaps and perfumes. If you want to buy online Jasmine Absolute bulk supply at wholesale price from Shiva Exports India, one of the best exporters of Jasmine absolute, visit at https://www.shivaexportsindia.com/
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )