Credit Card system is workig. PayPal is also working with offline email "pay with paypal button".Please submit order with any offline payment mode (Puchase Order / Bank Deposite). We will process unpaid orders. Use wise.com / Bank transfer preffered
The cinnamon tree is rust-colored that can grow up to 15 meters with glossy, green leaves, small, white flowers and oval shaped purple berries. Cinnamon oil was used as temple incense, while the Egyptians used it for foot massage. It was also used as an ingredient for mulled wines, love potions and as a sedative during birth. It was an important trade commodity between India, China and Egypt. Cinnamon oil is a spicy essential oil with great importance in aromatherapy. It is known to fight exhaustion and fatigue while lifting up the feeling of depression. It has powerful anti-rheumatic properties, is useful in the digestive system, while fighting colds and flu as well.
Qualities and Properties of Cinnamon Leaf Oil (Aldehyde Type)
1.Cinnamon oil has a warm and spicy musky smell
2. The leaf oil is yellow in color
3. The thickness of the oil is medium to watery
4. Slightly oily feeling
5. Cinnamon oil has a warming effect/hot on skin
6. The cinnamon oil extracted from the leaves through steam distillation
7. The therapeutic properties of cinnamon oil are analgesic, antiseptic, antibiotic, antispasmodic, aphrodisiac, astringent etc.
Uses and Benefits of Cinnamon Leaf Oil (Aldehyde Type)
1. Skin Benefits— Cinnamon oil plumps the skin reducing fine lines and wrinkles and reduce signs of aging
2. Cinnamon oil is used as a massage oil— It is said to improve blood circulation when used as a massage oil
3. Cinnamon oil can be as disinfectant, odor neutralizer and bug & insect repellent
4. It is also used in aromatherapy to treat bronchitis, lifts depression and reduce fatigue
5. Can be used as antibacterial mouthwash and foot wash
6. Cinnamon oil is also a great bleach alternative domestic disinfectant and very effective plant pesticide and mold killer.
Chemical composition of Cinnamon Leaf Oil (Aldehyde Type)
1. The main chemical components of the essential oil which are obtained from the leaves are:
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )