Cinnamon has been used in cooking and medicine for centuries. It's antibacterial and antiseptic properties come from its high aldehyde concentration. Since history, cinnamon has always been a highly coveted resource and is amongst the most identifiable aromas on the world. The major component of bark oil is cinnamaldehyde. It's a moderate fixative that's utilised in perfumery to give a mixture uplift and intensity. Cinnamon bark is used to treat gastrointestinal issues such as diarrhoea and flatulence. It's also used to treat illnesses caused by parasitic worms and bacteria, as well as to improve appetite.
Besides, being one of the leading Cinnamon Bark Oil exporters, we supply Cinnamon Bark Oil in bulk to a variety of nations. Also, contact Shiva Exports India, the best manufacturers of Cinnamon Bark Oil if you want to buy Cinnamon Bark Oil online.
Cinnamon Bark Oil Qualities and Properties
1. It has a peppery, earth and woody scent.
2. Cinnamon bark oil is considered hot oil.
3. The oil has hot and spicy aroma.
4. The cinnamon bark oil is also known for its other properties like:
>> Enhancing of other oils
>> Sexual Stimulant
Cinnamon Bark Oil Uses and Benefits
1. Cinnamon's health advantages include its capacity to regulate blood sugars, reduce inflammation, and fight infection. It's a genuine body's immune booster as well as an antiviral and antifungal fungal medication that fights infectious diseases.
2. Cinnamon oil is often used to alleviate infections, inflammation, and heart conditions.
3. It assists in the treatment of digestive issues and lowers blood glucose levels.
4. Cinnamon oil is found in a variety of pharmaceutical and cosmetic preparations, including soaps, toothpaste, lotions, and detergents,
5. Cinnamon bark oil has been used as a tonic and sedative for generations.
6. Cinnamon is an antibacterial and is known to enhance good immune and cardiac function.
7. Add it to your cooking to make it more delicious. Colas, candies, and other items are flavoured with bark oils.
Cinnamon Bark Oil Components
2. 41-51% Aldehydes
3. Cinnamic aldehyde - a fragrant aldehyde that gives mints and gums their taste.
General Information on Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil is an aromatic essence derived from the bark of the Cinnamomum zeylanicum tree. Native to China, Sri Lanka, and India, cinnamon trees produce aromatic, woody scents with antiseptic properties. The aroma of cinnamon bark is a great mood-booster, making it an excellent choice for skincare products. Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil is relatively inexpensive and easily available in a number of different concentrations.
Cinnamon bark oil is more expensive than cinnamon leaf oil because it requires a higher quantity of bark to produce the same amount of oil.
Aromatherapy Uses of Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
When used as aromatherapy oil, cinnamon bark is soothing to the skin and has a warming effect. It can be used to relax tense muscles and soothe sore joints. You can also add it to carrier oil and massage sore areas with it. Combined with lavender, patchouli, or geranium, cinnamon bark essential oil is soothing and relaxing. As an added bonus, you can use it as a natural disinfectant spray as well.
When used topically, cinnamon oil is most effective when added to soap or lotion. Dilute the oil with a carrier oil or filtered water to reduce its potency. Diffuse cinnamon oil in the air for about thirty minutes to get a warming effect. Cinnamon oil can also freshen-up the garbage disposal by being added to soapy water and mixed with lemon essential oil. As Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil manufacturer, we are aware of its uses in aromatherapy, and therapeutic treatments, thus we as Cinnamon Bark oil supplier provide the best quality essential oils to our valued customer.
Some Important Applications of Cinnamon Bark Essential Oil
Cinnamon bark essential oil distinctive aroma evokes memories of holiday baking. Its main chemical constituents are cinnamaldehyde and eugenol. Cinnamaldehyde is a powerful natural chemical, supporting healthy molecular function in the kidneys. The oil activates the body's endogenous antioxidant response, protecting the cells of the colon from damage and promoting overall health.
It helps to treat fungal foot infections and athlete's foot. It's also a mood-lifter, which can make it a popular ingredient in potpourri. It also reduces headache pain and frequency. Whether you're using cinnamon bark essential oil in aromatherapy or blending it into your own blend, it can help relieve symptoms of depression and nervousness. This oil also promotes good sleep and improves mood. You can also add it to hair care products by adding it to the carrier oil. You should also dilute it prior to applying it topically to the skin. The use of this essential oil is increasing because to its multiple applications, and if you need a large quantity of Cinnamon Bark Oil for use in aromatherapy, and other healthcare sectors, buy online from leading exporters of Cinnamon Bark Oil, Shiva Exports India.
Cinnamon is an excellent natural pain reliever, and many people use it in the bath or as a massage oil. It is also known to help alleviate joint stiffness and muscle pain. Cinnamon bark essential oil is highly effective in reducing these symptoms when applied topically to the skin. Combined with carrier oil, cinnamon is a powerful natural anti-inflammatory. Additionally, visit Shiva Exports India if you are looking for a wholesale supplier of Cinnamon Bark Oil or if you want to shop Cinnamon Bark Oil online in bulk quantity.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )