Camphor Oil White
Manufacturer, Supplier and Wholesale Exporter of Camphor Oil White.
Contact us for Wholesale/Bulk Inquiry
Camphor Oil White
Buy Camphor Oil White
What is Camphor oil?
Camphor oil is extracted from any part of the camphor tree by steam distillation. This oil has dual action like hot and cold and it is very useful for treating cough and colds. Camphor oil is well-known because of the giving a lot of benefits such as for the relief of muscle and joint pains externally. The oil has also a strong and penetrating color that is best for clogged-nose and sore throats which are treated externally.
About Camphor: Camphor tree with Cinnamomum camphora as its botanical name can grow about 100 feet. This tree must grow and must be 50 years old in order to produce the oil needed to make Camphor oil. Camphor can be found in every part of the tree. This tree commonly found in Asia but usually it is cultivated in Southern Europe, India, Egypt, and California.
Camphor Oil: Camphor oil has 38.8% of 1,8-cineole as its main constituents. It is rectified and filter-pressed getting the white camphor oil as the first distillation fraction. Camphor oil can be blended with other oil such as cajuput, lavender, Melissa, basil and chamomile.
Uses of Camphor oil:
1. Camphor oil can be used as a pain reliever. It can be used to relieve backaches, sprains, arthritic and rheumatic pain. The oil has a strong aromatic smell that creates a cooling effect like menthol.
2. Vapour therapy: the camphor oil is best to use in clearing the lungs and calming the nervous diseases. It will also help to boost the circulation of the blood and has a great effect for the heart.
3. Aside from using it as a pain reliever, it can also be used as anti-inflammatory, anti-bacterial that is very useful for flu and colds including bronchitis as well.
4. The camphor oil can be rubbed on the skin, which gives a strong fragrance which is good for the respiratory system.
Given that it has multitudes of uses, camphor oil can also be used in cooking. However, not all camphor that is used in making medicines can also be used for cooking. The one that can be used is the camphor that labelled as edible, such as the camphor oil. Camphor oil has been known for years as one of the ingredients for flavoring sweets.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )