Bergamot is a little, delicate tree in the Rutaceae family that resembles various citrus trees like lemon and orange. Twice a year, it produces orange-like fruits. Bergamot oil comes from the skin of the fresh produce, as well as the twigs, rind, and leaves. It is native to Asia that is primarily grown in Calabria, Italy.
BERGAMOT ESSENTIAL OIL:-
The oil is extracted from the fresh peels of Poiteau and Citrus bergamia Risso using the cold expression process. It's yellowish-green, transparent, and smells fruity, and sweet.
Linalyl acetate (60%) and linalool (22%) are the major elements of essential oils. Bergamottin, Bergapten, citropten, and some alcohol are furocoumarins.
Bergamot Oil USES
1. Cicatrisant: The cosmetics industry requires this feature of oil to manufacture antiperspirants, creams, soaps, lotions, and skin moisturisers. It's also used in topical creams to treat acne scarring and skin marks.
2. Febrifuge: It is employed in the preparation of several antipyretic medicines since it promotes sebum and eccrine gland secretion. It also protects against a variety of germs and parasites that cause influenza and fever.
3. Analgesic: This essential oil relieves pain throughout the body. It increases Eicosanoid hormone release, which inhibits nerve pain. As a result, it's utilised to make pills that cure headaches, sprains, and muscular pains.
4. Stimulant and Antidepressant: The stimulating and antidepressant properties of Alpha Pinene and Limonene are found in oil. By increasing flow of blood, they provide a sensation of uplift, delight, and refreshment to people who are depressed.
5. Antiperspirant: The chemical bergamot AB 430 is the primary ingredient in antiperspirants. It prevents the development of microorganisms that cause body odour.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )