Jasmine officinale is a shrub grown in the Oleaceae family. It is commercially grown for their fragrant flowers and essential oil. The term jasmine is derived from Persian word yasmin, which means fragrance.
The tree is twining or nearly erect growing shrub. It has ferny foliage and white flowers. It is native to Iran and western south Asia. The flowers are 0.98inch in diameter. Flowers basically have nine petals.
Jasmine Fragrance Oil
Jasmine oil is of yellow brown mahogany color and with the characteristic odor of jasmine flowers. Its melting point range from 50-51 degree Celsius, and has a congealing point of 55 degree Celsius and it is partly soluble in alcohol.
Jasmine Fragrance Oil Extraction
The oil is extracted by method that is called enfleurage method, in this method the flowers are spread immediately after plucking over the fat surface. They are replaced after every 24-hoours with new harvest, and this process is repeated for the season of 8-10weeks.Then the impregnated volatile oil is extracted by using ethanol.
Composition of Jasmine Fragrance Oil
The main constituents of the jasmine oil are benzyl acetate, alpha-linalool, benzyl alcohol, cis-jasmone and little hint of p. cresol, nerolidol and isohytol.
Jasmine Fragrance Oil Uses
Emmenagogue: - The jasmine fragrance oil helps the women to overcome the problems of premature menopause. It regulates the period cycle by clearing them and making them less painful
Parturient: - Jasmine Fragrance oil assists and eases the birthing process, by easing down the labor pain. It basically strengthens the contractions and also shortens the post-natal period.
Antidepressant: - This oil is sometimes called natural valium. It has various physiologically effect. It helps to counter depression, anxiety and lack of confidence. It regulates the mood and enhances the alertness.
Cosmetics: - The fragrance oil is widely used in this industry. It is used in production of various listed products:-
Soap production: It is used in the both Cold Process and Melt and Pour method to commercially produce high quality soaps.
Candles: it is used as base essence in various custom or commercially produced both wax and gel candles.
Other Products: It is used in producing various lotions, body moisturizer, body oil and linen sprays.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )