For Bulk inquiry: Please email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ginger Co2 Extract oil produced with supercritical fluid extraction with natural carbon dioxide , no solvent residue left , no inorganic salts , no heavy metals , no reproducible micorganisms. The raw material is natural rhizome, fresh and dried.
The major ingredients are alpha and beta zingiberene, frnesene , ar-curcumene , some citral like geranial/neral, thijanol, sesquiphellandrene are gengerols, shogoals and tiny amount of zingerone.
Ginger Co2 Extract used in basically treatment of gastrointestinal problems like nausea, colic , upset stomach , gas, bloating , flatulence, diarrhea, loss of appetite and dyspepsia. Also used in Ayurveda for stomach issues and Gas. Mostly included in Indian curry.
Topical application of Ginger extract with 6-Gingerol as bioactive component prevents UVB-induced reactive oxygen species (ROS) production and COX-2 expression in vivo.
In Food Supplements:
Today, a significant number of in vitro, in vivo and epidemiological studies provide substantial evidence that ginger and its active compounds are effective against a wide variety of human diseases.
Rigorous scientific reviews based on high quality double-blind placebo controlled clinical trials have shown proven efficacy in following indications: nausea and vomiting for example pregnancy-related nausea and vomiting.
Two or more randomized, controlled, clinical trials has shown that the product is effective in treatment of: nausea caused by motion and travel sickness , chemotherapy, or surgery.
One or more clinical trials shows efficacy in treatment of: chronic pain rheumatoid arthritis, osteoarthritis, or joint and muscle pain .
The evidence to rate effectiveness for the following indications is still insufficient: Sudden respiratory system failure (Acute respiratory distress syndrome), alcohol hangover, upset stomach (dyspepsia), high cholesterol, migraine headache, muscle pain after exercise, recovery after surgery, trouble swallowing, loss of appetite, colds, flu.
Co2 extracted oils like Ginger extract gives food and beverages a fresh, juicy, spicy and pungent taste and a perfume-like scent that makes it suitable for sweets, confectionery, liqueurs, rice-, meat- and savory dishes. Ginger is popular in cuisines throughout Asia and Europe.
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )