Credit Card system is workig. PayPal is also working with offline email "pay with paypal button".Please submit order with any offline payment mode (Puchase Order / Bank Deposite). We will process unpaid orders. Use wise.com / Bank transfer preffered
Cinnamon has been used in cooking and medicine for thousands of years. It acts as an antimicrobial and an antiseptic due to its high aldehyde content. Cinnamon has been cherished since ancient times and is among the most well-known odours on the planet. The primary component of bark oil is cinnamaldehyde. It's a moderate fixative that's employed in perfumery to give a mix more boost and vigour. Cinnamon bark is often used to treat digestive issues such as diarrhoea and flatulence. It is also used to treat diseases caused by bacteria and parasitic organisms, as well as to stimulate appetite.
Cinnamon Bark Oil Qualities and Properties
1. The oil has hot and spicy aroma
2. It has a peppery, earth and woody scent.
3. Cinnamon bark oil is considered a hot oil
4. The cinnamon bark oil is also known for it's other properties such as:
>> Enhancing of other oils
>> Sexual Stimulant
Uses and Benefits of Cinnamon Bark Oil
1. Cinnamon's health advantages include its capacity to regulate blood sugars, reduce inflammation, and fight infection. It's a natural innate immunity booster as well as an antiviral and antifungal fungal medication that fights harmful bacteria.
2. Cinnamon oil is used to cure infections, inflammation, and heart problems.
3. It aids in the treatment of digestive issues and lowers blood sugar levels.
4. Cinnamon oil is found in a variety of medicinal and cosmetic goods, including toothpaste, soaps, detergents, and lotions.
5. Cinnamon bark oil has been used as a tonic and sedative for centuries.
6. Cinnamon is an antimicrobial and is known to enhance good cardiovascular and immunological function.
7. Add it to your food to make it more flavorful. Colas, sweets, and other goods are flavoured with bark oils.
Cinnamon Bark Oil Component
1. 41-51% aldehydes
3. cinnamic aldehyde - an aromatic aldehyde which gives flavoring to mints and gums
1. Our essential oils are highest possible quality with the best possible pricing. Everybody knows that there are 4 -5 qualities of each essential oils available so this may not be the right quality for new comers in this website. Better you drop an email to verify the exact verify of essential oils you actually need. You can also call us or Live Chat with us on live chat system installed in this website or through Skype or Yahoo Messenger.
2. Here we have implemented a new customized shipping module here any reputed buyer can check the shipping quote before placing the actual order and estimate their cost. We do not quote based on import duty inclusive. Import duty is always extra on CIF value. The same is applicable up to 50 Kg, for more than 50 Kg, Please ask for spot rates. See top right of this page.
3. We are most sincere about our packaging for safer possible delivery at destination. In case there will be a loss/ damage, we always help buyers to resolve the issue. Most of the time, we send replacement partial /full shipment with no extra cost.
4. If you are not familiar with our product, please chat with us or call me to verify the actual variety you need in order to rule out any further issues. The products are intended to reach the maximum number of people so for specific quality, please explain your purpose of use and working criteria.
5. The information in product description is intended for educational purposes only and should not be used to replace the care of a qualified physician. This data is not considered complete and is not guaranteed to be accurate for all applications.
Transit Time (WoldWide) : 3 - 4 days (exceptions may be possible due to customs and different country's export regulations. )