Lavandin Grasso Essential Oil is extracted by way of steam distillation from the flowering tops of lavandin grosso, which are botanically referred to as Lavendula intermedia. Lavandin Grosso is the most predominantly chosen plant by the commercial Lavender farm growers as it is easy to grow in most regions and produce abundant Lavandin flowers that contain ample amount of essential oils Lavandin oil has a pleasant and refreshing aroma, similar to that of lavender oil however, the advantage of these hybrids is that they have an extensively great yields and therefore they are less costly. It is used almost exclusively to give fragrant agent in soaps and perfumes and in aromatherapy.
1. Clear to light yellow in color
2. Soluble in alcohol, essential oils and insoluble
3. The oil is thin in texture
4. Non-toxic and non-irritating
5. Lavandin Essential Oil blends well with essential oils of Bergamot, Citronella, Lemongrass, Cinnamon, Rosemary, Pine, Jasmine, Thyme and Patchouli.
Uses of LAvindin Grosso Oil
1. Lavandin grosso oil is commonly used in soaps, detergents, lotions and hairspray
2. It is an antiseptic agent; it is safe to apply cuts, burns, bruises and other skin ailments.
3. Lavindin grasso oil helps ease muscle pain and headaches and acts as an anti-inflammatory as well as an analgesic
4. The oil has antiviral and antifungal properties. This oil is also a powerful expectorant. It helps relieve mucus in the respiratory tract, thus treating coughs, colds and flu
5. It also helps relieve some of the affliction of the skin such as dermatitis and psoriasis
6. Lavandin Oil is known to help boosts self esteem, confidence, hope and mental strength. It's antidepressant property helps fights depression and reduce anxiety
3. Linalyl acetate
4. Non-terpene alcohols