The lemon is a small evergreen tree that is native to Asia Asia. The tree's yellow fruit is used for culinary and non-culinary purposes throughout the world, primarily for its juice, though the pulp and rind. Lemon is also proven for its ability to clean toxins from the body such as the digestive system, the kidneys and the hair and scalp. Lemons contain a supply of vitamins and minerals that is greater than any other food? And the easiest way to obtain the benefits of lemon is to use Lemon Essential Oil. The oil is extracted from the rind of the lemon fruit through cold-pressed, and the oil has a long shelf life; it doesn't go bad for a long period of time.
Properties of Lemon oil
7. immune stimulant
Uses of Lemon Oil
1. Use it for coughs, colds and general congestion
2. Lemon oil helps fight off bacteria and viruses and soothes sore throat
3. Lemon oil aids with digestion, reduce weight and boost your mood and metabolism.
4. Lemon oil helps detoxify and purify the liver.
5. It's a remedy for bad breath, mouth ulcers and any other mouth diseases.
6. It provides relief from sleeplessness, ensures good sleep and helps treat insomnia
7. Lemon oil is also effective as a hair tonic, and eliminates dandruff.
1. Lemon oil freshens up laundry.
2. Use lemon oil as a degreaser. It will cut through the grease and grime easily
3. It will also help remove residue from glues and adhesives.
4. Use a little bit of lemon oil to clean your leather and polish your silver
5. Lemon oil with water can be used to clean your stainless appliances